Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Onomatopoeia

BOOOM!! The gun pointed up and I already started to get goosebump everywhere. I went to athletics and I was so excited. It was held in Pakuranga. We went on the bus. I was so nervous to get there but I calmed myself down. We were so in suspense we couldn't even have a swallow of water. When I was a year 5 in 2013, I went with the other people that got through to interschool. It was time for me to do my run. Clash! The gun went up into the air and I started running like a big rabbit.  While I was waiting I focussed on the other people running and looking at this gun they used as a sign to know when you are running. Man!! I was so nervous I couldn’t talk at all.  I made it in by making it to sprint and high jump.


Bang! I could still hear the gun clapping in my head and I started to be more focussed and I realized I had to run. I ran as fast as I could and I look back I was the second to last to get to the finish line. Everyone  zoomed all the way to the finish line leaving me behind.. I was huffing and puffing and I found out that I had to do another run. Ohhh! I sighed! I was so exhausted I couldn’t even make one move. My body froze and I just stood there looking at the other people doing there run. I heard theses clappers banging in my head. I saw all of theses people run by me. I heard them huffing and puffing with exhaustion like they never wanted to come.  I just wanted to lay down and have a nap.


I looked towards the other peoples faces and they all looked drowsy. I  laid dead on the ground while I was waiting for the next activity. I got called up to do long jump and my face was so wiped out I could just fall asleep any minute. I ran over to where they held it and I screamed OUCH!! There were prickles everywhere, it was like I was surrounded by them. The worst bit was we were not allowed to wear our shoes on. I was running so fast I jumped so high. I looked at my feet and saw lots of prickly stuff. It was so hurtful my hands were too big to pull it out.


Finally! I  finished all my activities to do. I was  so happy that I finished it. I was so tired but when my activities were finished I felt so happy. It was like when I was happy my exhaustion went away. We went back to school and I started running around and being so happy that I already did my activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment