Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Junior's Cultural Day

On Wednesday it was Junior's Cultural day. It was in the hall. Everyone was so happy to watch the show. The juniors sang a song. Room 1 was doing Nuain, Room 2 did Tonga, Room 3 did Cook Island and Room 4 did Samoa. Room 3 was my favourite because they were really brave to move there hips and do there hula. Ra era was my favourite student in the room 3 dance because she was encouraging the other people to move there hips.  Room 2 was doing a dance to the song Faingalupe. My favourite part of Room 2 dance was when Fau and Elijah was doing there dance by them self. My favourite part about the Samoan dance was when they were doing there hand moves. My favourite part about the Nuain dance was when they were hopping around with excitement. I enjoyed watching
the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment