Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

My Logo Design!


For the 2020 Olympics I think this logo would match because it is not too detailed or too simple. For this activity we had to design a logo for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. I am really liking this logo because it has all the right colors and the red person really reminds me of all the kind of sports there are. What I also like about this logo is that when you look at the font it reminds you of the writing font at the sushi stores which is great because the Olympics are going to be held in Japan. I found this activity really cool especially because I could choose and create a logo. 

6 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Nesi
I love your logo design it really relates to Japan just like mine. You put a lot of effort into it amazing. Thanks for giving me some positive feedback on my blog.

Mia

Mia said...

Hi Nesi
I love your logo design it really relates to Japan just like mine. You put a lot of effort into it amazing. Thanks for giving me some positive feedback on my blog.

Mia

Harry said...

Hi Nesi. I like the logo you chose, I never noticed how the writing was like the sushi stores. Keep up the great work and good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi Nesi,

This is a great logo design, particularly given that the next summer Olympic games are to be held in Tokyo, the city of sushi! I had the opportunity to live in Japan a few years ago and I spent quite a bit of time in Tokyo. Everyone that I met loved sushi and they also loved the colour red so I think that you have made a great choice with this logo. Ka pai!

Keep up the great work :)

Cheers, Rachel

aminiasi said...

Hello Nesi, I like the logo you chose because you thought about where the Olympics is held and added something that is connected to Japan. I also like how you didn't want it to be too simple so it wont be easy.

Sheran said...

Wow! I think this is one of the best logos for Tokyo Olympic'2020. This logo can also be printed on Business cards if you want. Business card printing services in Melbourne can provide the best business card design.

Post a Comment