Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Film Festival

Today, Panmure Bridge School went to the film festival held in Sylvia Park. I was so excited to watch all the movies. My favourite movie was master chief by Tamaki College. My favourite part was when they started cooking and someone stole the other groups ingredients. My second favourite movie was called the bowl cut by Pt England. It was my favourite movie because all of there funny accents. The movie I enjoyed was when room 5 from Panmure Bridge School did there movie and added pictures and they were talking at the same time with there interesting facts. Two of the facts that I learnt was don't pulute cause bad things can happen.  The second fact was not to waste water because some countries don't have water.  I enjoyed watching all the movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment