Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

N.A.S.A Aplication Job

Dear N.A.S.A

Greetings to the people who are working at N.A.S.A. My name is Nesi Otuhouma. I am determined to get this job. I have been dreaming ever since my childhood to be a astronaut. I would love to get a spot at working at this job. I deserve this spot because I am very opened mind when things come to space. I have been experimenting with the chemicals and try do my own science. By the way please contact me as soon as possible for more news.

Kindly regards,
Nesi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff Nesi, fingers crossed you get the job =]

Unknown said...

12 yrs army ...k here's my story ..well i guess u can pull my 20q file and it's not very impressive .i know I don't any reason or cradenshauales apply for this possion but i do
Have the love of country...i know uve heard this before probably several times but I mea it...id Die for USA9


.

Post a Comment