Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Holiday Reading - Recommendation






The title of my book is when the cat's away. The author of this book is Jackie Rutherford. This type of book would be a adventuress because these 3 teenagers are going everywhere so they don't get in trouble. 

I recommend this book to Deziree because 1st - she likes to read books based on animals sometimes, 2nd - I think she will find this very interesting, and 3rd- because she is my best friend and likes to read books.  

2 comments:

Fine said...

Hi Nesi,
Great explanation of why Deziree should read this certain book. You should probably explain more about what the book is about and what happens in it, so a much more larger audience gets interested in this book also.Keep it up! :)

Ms. Kirkpatrick said...

I like your recommendation - you have thought about why this person would enjoy the book - good job!

Post a Comment