Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013
How is having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year.


  • This year I have learnt to tell the time from my teacher.
  • This year I have learnt to google search some topic information about the river.
  • I have learnt how to copy and paste something and put it in a new document from my friend.
  • I have learnt my 9x time tables from my family and my cousins. 
  • I have helped my friend Oxsanah log on to our class site.
  • Having na netbook has helped me do things by doing xtramath and studyladder and looking up some information about our topic. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely said, its nice to hear you have been helping out others when they need a hand.
It is wonderful you get this opportunity.
Well done!

Post a Comment