Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

My Sister sleepwalking

Creak! Creak! I heard creepy foot steps as I slid into my bed. At night time my mum, sister and myself went to sleep. We were all so tired. I was always scared when our light were off in our house. I always heard creepy and cranky noises in my dreams. I always looked in my closet because it was so dark and empty. I slowly looked away as I heard tumbling footsteps.

I tried not to make a sound. I heard footsteps going up and down. I heard the door handle moving like a slow turtle. The door was moving slowly as it opened with a squeak. I rolled to the other side of my bed and I found myself under my blanket. I hopped out of my bed and took little baby steps. As I got closer to the door, the  door started to open with a creak.

It opened with a scary noise. I took a deep breath and opened it very fast. I had a sneak peak out the door and saw my sister walking like a frighting zombie. I quickly ran to my bed and finally noticed that it was my sister.

Whoo! Whoo! I laughed out loud. I was so scared of nothing , I said. As I was laughing my mum woke up.

We were all laughing when I was so scared of my sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment