Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Quizizz


Today LS2 was playing Quizizz. Quizizz is a maths website where you have a competition between your class mates. We had to pair up in partners so we could work together. For this website the teachers have to create a quiz and we complete it in an amount of time. We were practicing our times tables. I was practicing my basic facts a swell because I wanted to get faster and faster. For the first round I came 7th as I kept on playing I came 5th and for the last round I improved so much that I cam e3rd. I paired up with Silivia. This is a fun way to practice your times tables, fractions, decimals, timetables and excetra. I learnt how to do some of my 9x because of this game. I really think this can help me with my maths, because I can remember my basic facts and helps me remember all my times tables.

0 comments:

Post a Comment