Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Playing Pool


Yay!! I just played pool and it was so cool. First of all I had butterflies in my stomach. First I just watched all the others players so I knew how it was played. Once I started to get the game I started to join in. We had to pay $10 an hour. I went there with my church members. I sort of had trouble holding the stick tight and not to drop it. I was aiming for the big balls and my other friend was aiming for the small balls. My other friend started to hit heaps of them in and we started to challenge each other. Once we finished playing we went to wendys and ordered a $10 meal. We were all so full of eating our ice cream and drinks that we just left it there for the cleaners to eat. We were all so tired to get up and clean after ourselfs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment