Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Small Moment


Playing Pool

Ohhh! I sighed as I wanted to abruptly get there! My heart was eager when I was going with my church friends to play pool. We went to play pool near NewMarket. I was a little bit nervy playing pool. I went with my church friends so we could all get along and have a fun time. We left the house at 7:00 so we could dash to the pool counter and get a table before they were all occupied.

We got to the pool table and I was so blissful. I was nervous when they asked me to play. I felt worried on how to play so I watched and then had a turn. We had to pay $10.00 if an hour went past. I played with my cousin. I was aiming for big balls and my cousin was aiming small balls. Once I knew how to play it got easy for me. The pool table was black and green and looked old fashioned. The pool stick looked so easy to hold but when it came to holding the stick it was so baffling to control the stick and play at the same time.

I went swiftly to the other pool table and played more games. First I estimated that we just had to aim at any ball until I saw other people playing. I played heaps of games until the light came off which meant we had to pay $10.00. We were all so hungry we went and had a feed at wendy’s. Our stomachs were rumbling like a big thunder storm. We ordered a $10.00 meal and upsized the ice cream. We ate and ate until we got full. We were so full we had heaps of left overs. Our leftovers filled up one whole table.
We went home with full stomachs. We were all so full that we could hardly walk. I had a fun time hanging out with my church friends playing pool.


0 comments:

Post a Comment