Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Synthesizing


Today at reading we were learning about synthesizing.We had to write our prior knowledge about Gorillas. My partner and I then read some information about Gorillas. First I thought Gorillas were black and hairy aggressive animals.  After reading some information about it I found out that Gorillas are an endangered animal. I also found out that Gorillas build a nest every evening and A group of Gorillas is called a troop. I then took the information I knew and took my new knowledge to make my new thinking. I found out that Gorillas don't destroy there food source. 

1 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

I was amazed at how everyone's thinking changed as we added new knowledge to the facts we already had. Before reading this text I did not think about how humans are destroying the gorilla's food source which in turn is threatening them with extinction.

Post a Comment