Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

Touch Rugby





Today was our second session of touch rugby. We first started off with some running warmups and then got into some team excersizes.  In my group we had to tap the ball with our feet and run to the second set of cones and place the ball down and run to the other side. We kept doing team exercises as a group so we could work together. Then we split into 2 groups boys and girls,  the boys went to play a game while the girls worked over on the field with Trevor and learnt some new strategies.  Then we swapped over. I really enjoyed playing Touch with Trevor and Mr M.

1 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Nesi
I liked how you were informing us on what you do outside of class. You gave me a brief explanation on what you were doing for touch rugby. I also liked how you displayed images to back up your blurb.

Great Job
By Mia
LS2

Post a Comment