Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

How to narrow your research


Last week Mrs Ogilvy taught the year 8's and some year 7's some research skills we then had to come back and teach the year 7's the learning we did. We then learnt as a class some research skills and had to create a DLO on how we could remind ourselves on how to narrow our research. We were learning how to narrow our research. Some steps I learnt how to do was use keywords instead of using the full question. I learnt some really interesting ways on how to narrow my research.

1 comments:

Mia said...

Hey Nesi
I really like how you described what you are doing to give us a clear explanation of you lesson. I am glad that you learnt something because you can teach others what to do and give them good tips with this DLO. But there are a few errors you have to change , the Y to and e for Mrs Ogilvie . Also just to make the presentation a bit smaller to see it more clear.

But keep up the great work!
By Mia
LS2

Post a Comment