Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

My Time at Howick Historical Village

 On Thursday Panmure Bridge school went to the Howick Historical Village. The interesting part of   our first activity was when we got to look at the toys in the olden days. The next part was in the classrooms. First we had a health inspection to see if we had nail polish or long nails. Mrs White was inspecting them. When I heard that we had to write on our slate boards with our right hand I felt worried because I always drawed with my left hand. It was fun  trying to draw on a slate board. Finally we were out of there and we went and played with the out door toys. I had fun playing with the ropes as there skipping ropes. After we had our out doors toys we went and explored around the places. Every thing was so awesome when we got to visit the places in the olden days. I had a really fun day.
                                         







0 comments:

Post a Comment