Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Eastern Beach

Swish ! Swash! Splash! Aaaah the water is going on my white jeans !

Panmure Bridge went to Eastern Beach with there best behaviour. Yay! were here I screamed out loud in the wind. I hopped off the bus with excitement. By the time we got there we were so hungry we had morning tea. My friend Victoria and I gathered around the sand and made animal sand castles. There were to many animals to pick from so we just picked a star fish. While we waited for our turn to swim we just carried on playing with the sand.

By the time we finished making our sand castle we were just in time to go in the water for a swim. I was busting for my turn so I ran with laughter. Yuck ! the salty water splashed into my mouth. I played in the big green waves. I hopped out shivering. I went back had a snack and played in the sand and watched the other people playing.

Hooray! we can go for another swim. I jumped back in the water and felt brave. Splash ! Splash! me and Victoria were splashing with our arms. Finally is was nearly time to go  so we raced back to the changing rooms. We came back to school feeling so tired and exhausted. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great hook to start your writing Nesi! I like that you have got a mixture of long and short sentences. I always enjoy a day at the beach.

victoria said...

Hi Nesi,

I really like our sandcastle that we made. I really had fun making sandcastles with you.

Post a Comment