Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

My Writing game


Game Show

“I'm Nesi Barker and I'd like to welcome you to another episode of ‘The Bowling is fun!’”

The audience applauds often.

“Our contestant is Nesi Otuhouma, all the way from AucklandPanmure. Hello, Nesi Otuhouma

Welcome to the show!”
“Thank you, Nesi. I feel excited to be here!”
“Well then, let's start the show. Our game for tonight is crazy. The object of the game is to guide the tiny ball through the maze so that it lands on a number, from 3 to 67. The higher the number, the more points you win. The more points you win, the better the prize. But the catch is, you get only one chance. Are you ready? Here's the tiny ball. Have a go at it!”
The tiny ball drops on the largest number.
“Well, Nesi Otuhouma, you just won yourself a brand new Car! What do you think of that?”
“Well,” says Nesi Otuhouma while jumping up and down, “That's great. Except, I'm only10 years old, so I can't drive it yet. But it will be really cool to be driven to school in it! Thanks!”

The audience applauds. Cut to commercial.

This is the game I learnt in spelling today. I think this game is cool because it gives you a paper and you fill in the information and it will give you a short tale about the information you typed. I really enjoyed this game.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Nesi. This is a funny Wacky Tale.

Post a Comment