Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

My Recount

My Day at the Movies

It was dark when I opened the door. I was so excited and full of happiness. I went with my family to the movies. I was a bit late when I opened the door , but when I bought my ticket and popcorn I looked at the time and I made it in time for the movie. Every step I took I could smell that juicy popcorn. I watched the movie Despicable Me 2.

I thought I came late but it seemed like I came really early. I wanted to watch it in 3D so I had to buy my glasses. When I took my popcorn I wanted to just eat the whole bucket of popcorn. I also wanted some of the lollies. I was  really interested in them. I went and had a look around the movies while I was waiting for my lollies.

Because I came so early, I had to wait for a long time for the movie to start. I was wandering around eating popcorn and all my lollies. All my lollies were nearly finish. I was almost thinking the movie was going to be canceled. I wasn’t really good at staying still for a long time.

Finally! Has the movie started? That was a long time I had to wait, now I don't have that much lollies and popcorn left and now. I don’t feel like watching the movie now! I saw everyone coming in. Because I just finished wandering around the place it was way too hard for me to be quiet and sit still. I started to calm down as the movie started. My face was full of joy I just couldn’t stop laughing. This movie is  really funny.

I liked the show because it looked real with the 3D glasses and it looked like the movie came out of the screen. When I heard the other people talking behind me it just made me want to talk too. I thought that it was the best movie ever watching it with 3D glasses.

Finally the movie was finished. I felt so hot I wanted some chocolate ice cream. I wanted to play around a lot because I usually don’t sit  down for a long time. Well I didn’t want to go home so I went and did some shopping before I went home. It would be so boring if I went home all I would do is just watch T.V.

By Nesi

0 comments:

Post a Comment