Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Holiday Reading - Rewrite the ending

Should I open the door or not? I wonder what these doors will open to. I hope it is a room owned by my mother. Creek! Creek! The door was so old I could hear all these cranky noises that sounded like giant footsteps. The room was filled with old historical books and furniture. I found this room useful out of all the doors I opened. 

The title of my book is Eight Keys.The author of this book is Suzanne Lafleur. This is a fiction book. My ending is better because I described some of my sentences, and added noises.  

2 comments:

Saruja said...

Hi Nesi,
This is the wonderful retelling, I really like it. I really like how you explain the ending it very interesting. I think I also like to read this book.
Its good that you are taking time for doing this activity.
Keep up the great work
Sincerely
Saruja

Nesi said...

Hi Saruja

Thank you for the positive feedback you are giving me.

Post a Comment