Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Student Leader Nomination

IMG_0014.jpg
Many of you may know that I have been nominated as head girl and I thought it was luck , but no it was thanks to you guys. Way back in term one, I’ve told a leader that I always wanted to be nominated as head girl and it is a dream come true. I think I will have a chance of being the head girl because I come to school on time and wear the correct uniform. I could help my Teacher serve the class and the school by going into meetings and representing the school as one of the main role model in PBS. I could also represent the school in a positive way leaving a positive message from other schools . I could also help the school by stopping any fights, picking up the rubbish and try make the school friendlier. I would like to be head girl as speaking in front of people and leadership skills will help me later on in life not only will these help me it would mean I have more opportunities when coming to college. Being nominated as head girl will give me high standards when learning and lead an example to other children who want to be leaders.

I am really proud to be nominated for head girl for 2016. To make people vote for me I had to persuade people to vote for me. I got nominated because I had the qualifications needed for this leader. I am so happy to be nominated as this will give me a better chance going to college. I hope I get nominated to be head girl for 2016.

4 comments:

June said...

Hi Nesi,

Wow!!, what an amazing thing to have Nesi. I hope that many other people pick you as Head student. i think for head student you will really get along with others and that other students should really respect you. Keep up this amazing work Nesi.

From June

Evelyn said...

Good Morning Nesi.
Wow! I think you should be Head student for 2016. You have persuaded some people why it's you should be Head Student. I agree because you like respecting people, you show good leader ship toward people.Keep up the great work.

From evelyn.

Unknown said...

Hi Nesi,

Firstly, congratulations on being nominated for head girl at Panmure Bridge School. That is quite an honour! I hope that you are able to achieve your goal.

I also hope that you might choose to stay involved with your reading and writing over the summer holidays in preparation for Year 8. If you'd like to have the chance to practice, please join our Summer Learning Journey and blog with us. We're all traveling to cool new places and learning a lot about the people, customs, culture, language and food in each place.

If you'd like to join us, simply copy and paste this url into your search bar (https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome) and click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab. You can choose from any of the activities that are posted. Once you've completed the activity you can blog about it and earn points for your blogs. The students with the most points at the end of the summer will earn prizes!

So, if you're interested, please log on and blog today!

Cheers, Rachel

Pradnaya said...

Hi Nesi!
My name is Pradnaya and I am a grade 8 student at a school in Canada.

Congratulations on your nomination for the position of head girl! That's quite an accomplishment! From what I know I think you will make a great head girl. You seem to be very respectful and caring.

Good luck and keep up the great work!
Pradnaya

Post a Comment