Pages

Monday 8 February 2016

2016 Reflection

My reflection on 2016:
So far this year I have enjoyed being a year 8. Another highlight for 2016 is starting in a new classroom, Learning space 2 (LS2). What I like about the class room is we have lots of options to sit which means collaborating with new people and having a big space which would be helpful for collaborative work. I love the view on the balcony because you get to see the whole school and were close to the library which saves lots of time. Being a year 8 is a big privilege because we are the role models that the juniors look up to. Being in LS2 is so enjoyable because as we make mistakes we learn off them and try harder next time. What I really enjoy is we get to sit anywhere with our friends and meet new faces. Meeting new people is really building up my confidence. I am really looking forward to 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment