Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Choosing my costume

                         Choosing my costume

Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! I’m not going like that! Where is my costume. Aaaaah!! as I panicked as I chucked everything out from my cupboard. ‘’ Chelsee ‘’ as her mum screamed out loud. One step, then two steps, she ran back to her room. Chelsee was so worried she wouldn’t have a costume by Halloween. Chelsee was hoping that she would dress up as a spooky ghost like her other friends. Chelsee was not like her other friends because every time she had pocket money she would lose it every second. As she chucked everything from her cupboard she stepped on something. She had a plan.

She stepped on a necklace. As she stepped on it she was hoping she would be a beautiful princess but as she was thinking she still had no pocket money. She was hoping her plan would work. As she was worried her heart was pounding every single second. Suddenly she thought “ I don’t need to buy my halloween costume” she said quietly to herself but she was still worried her friends wouldn’t like it. Chelsee was so worried she didn’t want to go anywhere except her room. Chelsee was so worried she didn’t want her friends to think that she couldn’t buy a cheap costume. “That’s it” I know what I’m going to wear! YAY!

Chelsee looked in her mum’s room and she found everything that she wanted. She thought maybe I could be a princess after all. She took her mum’s expensive makeup purse that was full of makeup, expensive sun glasses, and her gold sparkling earrings that costed $100,000.00. She didn’t want to ask because she thought it was just one night and she would put them back. She quickly went back to her room and took her pink glittering high heels and her dark pink lipstick. She was really excited because she thought she would be the one that stands out from her friends. Her friends were going to pick her up in about 10minutes. Chelsee was taking her time, she thought she was so early (even though she was nearly late). She quickly rushed her clothes on her and slammed the door. BANG!

Twenty minutes after she came home looking really really dirty. Chelsee’s mum got really furious when she came home late but she didn’t know about all her stuff chelsee was using. She looked at her earrings, they were broken to pieces. Everything looked broken and dirty. Chelsee quickly went and tried fixing it. “My face was in real shock like an exploding tomato”. Chelsee went to her mum’s room and chucked everything where it went. She forgot to clean them and fix them. She quickly went to her room and went to sleep. The next day Chelsee’s mum woke up and punished Chelsee. Her punishment was that she wasn’t aloud to visit her friends for a month. Chelsee’s mum was real angry. She still had fun eating her lollies and she lived sadly without her friends for a month.

My favourite adjective is furious because it's interesting instead of saying angry. I feel proud that I have used a figurative language - simile... like an exploding tomato in my narrative. Please read my narrative and post a comment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment