Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Sucked into the movie screen


Sucked into the movie screen


One stormy night everyone could hear that loud thunderstorm. My family and I were so bored we decided to go to the movies and hopefully we wouldn’t hear that loud, annoying thunderstorm. I could see nothing when we went inside it was deep dark and we couldn’t see a thing. When we sat down I heard that thunder storm again. I took a step and moved to a different chair.


Aaahhh! Aaaah! I screamed out loud. Did it really have to give us a fright. I was really scared of that storm. Finally I saw people coming in and out and that was about time the movie had started. We were watching the Smurfs 2. I was hoping the movie would be louder than the thunderstorm but I thought wrong. The storm got even louder. Every step I took would just make me furious and worried. I could picture that awful thunderstorm and hear that BOOM! noise. Did it really have to be a bad day? It looked liked I was the only one who couldn’t stop thinking about  the thunderstorm everyone else was just watching the movie just like normal people do.

This was really worrying me. The movie so funny but I was still worried. Will we get sucked into the movie screen I said? After a few minutes all the people laughed and the screen opened and something came out. It was black and it was shape of a pipe maybe it was a vacum pipe.Just two minutes after everyone got sucked in that was really scary. I knew something was wrong about this place I could just imagine it. When we got sucked we turned into a smurf. I think it had to be part of the movie but it still was a little bit fun. I looked at my height and I turned into a little midget. It was fun because it was like we were in smurfs world. We turned into the movie theater once again and that was when the movie stopped. Was that meant to happen?

I still had fun and I enjoyed it. That was the weird day ever.

THE END


This is my narrative. I feel so proud of my narrative because I had a good problem and a good ending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment