Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Delivering the mail


Delivering the mail

Ohhh “I sighed” do I have to deliver that mail each day. I quietly walked past my neighbours house without making a noise or that dog will chase me. I quickly stuffed their mail in the mailbox until I heard a woof! Aaaaaaaah! I screamed out loud! That dog always chases me. Five more steps after I looked behind, that dog was still behind me. I looked behind and he was just staring at my bag in a furious way. I have never seen that dog chase anybody else so why chase me.



The dog woofed once,then twice, and then he hopped in the bag as quick as possible. He tried running so the dog could come out but the dog was all quiet now. The mail man wanted to look inside but he was just too scared. After a few minutes the dog started barking over and over again. Few minutes after he got really angry.
 
This is my introduction I wrote. I feel very proud because I used a lot of adjectives. Please read it and leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment