Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Andrea Kelly





For this activity there were 3 athletes to choose from. We had to pick one athlete and write a short explanation about them and why we had choose that athlete. I chose to do Andrea Kelly ( the picture at the bottom ) who does Taekwondo.  The reason I picked here out of these 3 people because 1. I wanted to try someone different, 2. I wanted to learn some new things about someone else, 3. because I think it was a very brave sport to do for a girl. I also chose her because I wanted to do Taekwondo so I want to learn a bit about it by choosing her. Andrea Kelly was born in Christchurch and was born in 1982. Andrea Kelly is known as the Taekwondo champion from 2012 to 2014. If you want to find more about her click this:

1 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

Hi Nesi
I have just read through your Winter Learning Journey posts. I can see from the information you are including in your responses that you are thinking carefully about what the questions are asking you to do. Saying why you think the way you do will really help you make a stronger connection to the texts you are reading. Keep up the great work :)
Mrs A

Post a Comment