Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

#Be the Inspiration


For this activity I had to watch the video above and critique this video. I had to pick out of
* = very bad movie
** = bad movie
*** = okay movie
**** = Good movie
***** = Very good movie
After watching this little video clip I think I will rate this as **** ( good movie ) because of how the narrator in this clip was loud and clear and it matched the video which made me listen to it more. What I didn't like about this clip was that the clip went so slow when I wished it would speak faster and play the pictures and videos faster because I was eager to see what happens but it went to slow. I also liked how they showed some pictures of Rio considering the Olympics are going to be held there.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Nesi

This is a very positive blog post of the little movie you have watched. I would have to agree like how it showed beautiful scenery. I also liked how you added in the stars to show the audience an example of the different ratings of the movie.

Nice Job
Mia

Unknown said...

Hi Nesi,

I think that you have posted a thoughtful blog. It is obvious that you gave the activity a lot of consideration and critical thought. I also really enjoyed the movie but I can see what you mean about the speed. It certainly wouldn't appeal to everyone!

Great critical thinking, Nesi!

Cheers, Rachel

Post a Comment