Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Orienteering





Today Learning space 2 had there last session for orienteering. It was very cold and very muddy but everyone still enjoyed there time. The instructors gave us 2 maps and we had to read it from there. I think I am really improving for orienteering because I can read the map directly and know the symbols. I chose to work with a partner because I wanted to help out each other and work together so we can finish at a faster time. I worked with Sajiha. My partner and I probably came 10th because we worked together and showed team spirit while looking for the letters. I think for the past few sessions everyone learnt how to read the map, read the symbols, and no how to do orienteering. I think everyone showed team spirit and worked hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment