Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Story Starters Scrambler



Today for writing we went on a website which we had to press a button and it would give us a topic on what to write about. The topic I got was write a to do list for a thousand year old lawyer who stars in a T.V show. I was learning to use my language features I learnt and to use my imagination. In the picture above there is my to do list and a picture on what the topic was about. One of the things that were on my to do list was to become one of the next biggest stars. This is the website we used :
I found this website really interesting. One thing I liked about this website was after they gave you the topic on what your writing you could change certain parts of the topic. I really like this website and I recommend this to other people who get really stuck on a topic to write about. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment