Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Buddy Reading Week 1




Today we had Buddy reading with the students in Room 4 and 3. We had buddy reading to help the little kids to encourage them to read more often and to pay it forward. My partner was from room 4 and her name was Huiaa. My partner read to me and I read to her. At first my partner was really shy so I asked her some questions about the book like 
  1. What is the title of the book?
  2. Who is your favourite character?
  3. Do you have a pet cat?
  4. Did you enjoy this story?
  5. Do you want to read this story again?
  6. What picture did you like the best?
I asked these questions to help my partner not be shy. The book we read together was called butter flies in my stomach. I really enjoyed reading to my partner, and asking her some questions about her book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment