Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Rio Olympics


Today we learned how to attribute images. To attribute an image  you need to click on the search tools, click on the usage rights and then click on labeled for reuse. Then, you look for the license for that picture and who it was by and include it under the picture like the ones above.These images that we have used are labeled for reuse we have also have the permission slip to use it. When you are attributing your images it is like saying to the person, thank you for letting me use your picture. It is good to do this step because if you dont do it it is disrespectful and you dont have permission.    For this task I worked with Mia. 

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

Fabulous work Nesi! You are absolutely right, attributing the images is our way of saying thank you to the owner for sharing their work with us. It is important that we remember to do this when we use shared images.

Nesi said...

Thank you @Mrs Anderson. I thought every image that we used was free but I guess I was wrong. I really enjoyed learning about this because, now that I know how to do it the right way I am not breaking the law or anything. Thank you for the feedback.

Post a Comment