Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Landforms about Volcano's

Volcano

A volcano has molten rocks inside it. One example of a volcano is in White Island. The earths crust is moving in and out like a jigsaw puzzle. A volcano is an mountain or an hill that erupts out lava or magma. Hot lava and volcanic ash  and gases to escape from the magma chamber below the surface.
                                                                                                                                   In the Northwestern  Pacific Ocean people are saying that there might be a large volcano on earth, and could rival the largest in the solar system. Volcano eruptions can cause a lot of damage to a lot of people. Erupting volcanoes can pose many hazards, not only in the immediate vicinity of the eruption. Magma is molten rock within the earths crust.             You can also find a volcanos in the South island such as White Island.

This is my research about volcano's. I learnt that the earths crust is moving in and out just like a jigsaw puzzle. I had fun looking for some images and some information. The part I didn't like about it was writing it in my own words. I had fun doing some research.

1 comments:

Ana said...

Hi Nesi
I did not know that earth crust is moving in and out just like a jigsaw.I always wondered it would be like to write it on my own.Perhaps next time you could tell me more information about the volcano

Post a Comment