Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Tom and Vinicius - 2 016 Olympics in Rio



Episode 2 Summary:
In episode 2 Vinicius and Tom are looking for a spot to camp in. Vinicius finds this tree log, once he goes in all he finds are all types of creature. Imagine that? Soon Tom finds his spot which is inside a hole in the tree. Then tom realizes that it is not a good spot because they are full of bats that dont really like other people or dont really like sharing. Vinicius and Tom run to each other and bang there heads. They find this bird house and it gives them an idea to make an house for them. They use the tree log and things that surrounded them to help them build it. The part they were waiting for has come. They finished there houses and they went off to sleep. They realize that maybe they just belong to sleep in trees and the Lilly pads in the water. 

On the top I have written a summary on Vinicius and Tom episode 2. There were 3 episodes I had to choose from. I chose to do episode 2 because I really enjoyed this one. I also liked this one because it hooked me in so I wanted to watch more of it. For this activity it was all about the mascots. I really enjoy these activities that Rachel creates because I get to see how other people do it and it is totally different. I like to look at other peoples blog because I like to see how they did it compared to my one. Thank you Rachel.  

3 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Nesi
Your summary you have retold is really awesome. I also think episode 2 is better because it's more interesting and fun to watch. You were thoughtful saying thank you to Rachel.

Keep up the great Work!

Harry said...

Hi Nesi. Your summary is great, I did episode 3. When I checked 1 and 2 I figured 1 was easiest and 2 was the hardest for me. I really like the clips and hope there will be more. Good luck to all of you doing the winter learning journey.

Unknown said...

Hi Nesi,

Thank you for making such a lovely comment. It is my pleasure! I really enjoy making these activities and then blogging with you. I learn a lot from reading your blogs, as well!

Cheers, Rachel :)

Post a Comment