Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Monday Quick Write

My superhero would be a lady who saved this little girl when she was drowning in the water. She would be my hero because she helped people that she didn't even know. This person saved this little girl by running into the deep water and lifting her up to the shallow parts but as she was running in the water, she had poky glass right through her foot, but lucky she could get it out and save the little girl.  I was amazed  that the person actually went to save her. The person who saved her was amazing, cool, and really strong . She was really outstanding. When I saw her she was at Eastern beach looking at this little girl and running up to her and saving her. It was a fabulous day, and we could hear the birds tweeting along the brown and golden sand. She looked like a real superhero because she was wearing a blue shirt, and wearing a red jumper behind her back. She looked so powerful because she was so strong because she lift a little girl up. Sometimes I see men going to the water and saving people. That's why I thought she was so  brave because she was actually a girl. I felt so amazed like I've never seen someone that has been   in the water.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have some great ideas Nesi. Try to think about which ideas should be at the beginning of your story, in the middle and at the ending.

irys said...

Hi Nesi
I really like how you describe your superhero

From irys

Post a Comment