Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Imaginative Story

Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden I hear loud screaming and cheering coming from the other side of me. Let me clear my eyes one more time. I was in shock to see Valarie Adams giving out autographs at this time, I mean she doesn't play rugby, does she? My toes crinkled up, my heartbeat shakes, boom boom. I shoved the other people and manged to get an autograph from her, take a picture with her and I was lucky enough to tell her a bit about myself. Is this a dream? Is this really happening? WOW! The crowd just got louder and louder. I jump on my chair and start screaming with excitement with the crowd. This is the best day ever, I will never loose this picture. I wonder if I can still catch her to sign my shirt?

In the paragraph above, I had to finish of the sentence from Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden…
I really enjoyed doing this because I got to be creative but I mean I wish this was real. I really enjoyed doing this activity.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hey Nesi

I really like your Imaginative story. I can say you made me want to read more. I have to say I meet Valerie Adams she was really tall and she was a really nice person. Nesi I think you just have to read your story because there are some errors you need to fix.

But anyways enjoy blogging.
By Mia

aminiasi said...

Hello Nesi
I like how you added some interesting questions in your paragraph. You have also used really good adjectives. Keep up the awesome work.

Post a Comment