Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Lisa Carrington


For this activity I had to choose one person that is participating in the Olympics and had to write a short description and include the athletes name, there sport, and 3 interesting facts about them. For this activity I chose to do Lisa Carrington  because I wanted to choose someone different and someone I didn't really know because I wanted to challenge myself and because most people choose Valerie Adams and so on. Lisa Carrington does canoeing, kayaking, and sprinting in the Olympics. Here are 3 facts about Lisa Carrington:

  1. Lisa Carrington has been unstoppable over the 200m distance since 2011 wining four world championships titles dominating the world cup circuit. 
  2. She has got/earned lots of gold medals over the past few years.
  3. She has got a graduate diploma after already earning a bachelor of arts. 


1 comments:

Willy L. said...

Hi Nesi,

It's Willy here. I commend you for challenging yourself to pick someone you didn't really know much about before researching. I've heard a bit about Lisa Carrington on the news, but never until now knew about her achievements and the facts about her. Good job!

-Willy

Post a Comment