Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

New Zealand Land Marks


In the presentation above tells you some facts about 3 landmarks which were the sky tower, the light house, and the harbor bridge. For this activity it was all about Land Marks. I had to pick 3 New Zealand Land Marks and write some information and write an opinion on why we think it is famous. For this activity I most likely liked learning about the sky tower because it took 3 years to build. Wow! That is a long time to build something. I loved completing all these activities. 

3 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Nesi
Your presentation gave me a clear picture of the landmarks you choose. Your images that you used are really cool. I think maybe next time you could label it because I really want to use some of the images you have used.

Awesome Work Nesi!

Harry said...

Hi Nesi. I like your presentation on landmarks I was too lazy to do presentations and things like that. I feel like the second landmark you chose could really save a person or persons time and even save them. I don't think I need to say this but I will anyway, good luck everybody.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a beautiful presentation! Good job, Nesi :) I love your DLO. It is not only colourful and attractive to look at but it is also full of great information about landmarks that are both famous (Sky Tower) and less well-known (Cape Egmont Lighthouse).

I am already looking forward to reading your next post!

Cheers, Rachel

P.S. Harry, I love your comment! It is so important that we support each other and wish each other luck every chance that we get. Great job!

Post a Comment