Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Poem about the Rio Olympics

I am really excited
to explore the Olympics of Rio
I can't wait to meet Lydia Ko,
What do I ask her?
What do I tell her?
What do I say? 
Is this really what I am going to say
My eyes lit up
My hands skake
My toes wriggle 
I bite my lip
Do you know who I just met
I love my job 
I love my friends 
but I just met someone whos best. 
Who will I meet next
will she or he be the best
I dont know lets wait and lets see.

For this activity I had to write a poem on the Olympics. Here is the outcome of my poem. I hope you enjoy it. 




2 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Nesi
Your poem is really creative. I liked how you added in a bit of feeling and at the end you left people thinking about who you are going to met next in the Olympics.

Unknown said...

Hi Nesi,

Wow, you have written a wonderful poem. It definitely got me thinking about what it would be like to travel all the way to Rio for the Olympic Games. I am sure that you would meet a number of very talented athletes who are the 'best of the best' in their respective sports. It's quite an exciting prospect!

I can see from your poem that you're most excited to meet Lydia Ko. I think that she is an incredible athlete, too! In fact, I often watch her on TV. Sadly, she didn't have a great day today at the U.S. Open. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Keep up the great work with your blogging. I love reading your posts!

Cheers,
Rachel

Post a Comment