Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Leader Ship (Spark Company)


                                      




On Thursday Lyn from the spark company came to talk to us about Leader ship and our future dreams. She first gave us a piece of paper and told us to write who was our leader we look up to and who we want to be or become. My leader was my parents because they care for me, love me, take care of me and care for me about my education. The second task we did was what our dream was or how could New Zealand be a better country. My dream was to focus on my education and get high marks to help me get a better job in the future. Everyone really enjoyed there time and sharing there dream with the other people around them. Lyn introduced herself and told us how she became a worker for the spark company. After that, Lyn gave us some gift bag that everyone was really thankful for. Everyone was really excited to receive an spark bag, a cap, a water bottle, a pen and last of all a note book. On behalf of LS2 we were all very thankful and excited to receive these items. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment