Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Life Education


The life education van gave us some booklets to help us with the learning that we have learnt from the past few sessions. Today we learnt about making the right choices, our health, feelings, and emotions. I think it is important to make the right choice because if we choose to make the bad choice there are always a consequence for that. We also learnt how to deal with pea pressure. Pea pressure is when someone forces or tries to make you do that specific thing. Like if I had to go straight home and my friend convinces me to go to the pools and tries forcing me to go there that would be Pea Pressure. In the photo above we were completing our booklet activities. In this booklet it has really fun activities that you can learn from and have fin at the same time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment